There are 3 ways in which educators can engage with The Paper Library. All of these begin with our core institution ‘Library Membership’ for educational institutions which includes the delivery of The Paper Library, plus other benefits as listed below.
Library Membership for institutions includes:
- Delivery of The Paper Library - a comprehensive range of swatches from mills and merchants from across the globe, including fine papers, different colours, textures and metallics, packing materials and folding carton board.
- Access for all students and staff
- Appointment of a student ‘Paper Ambassador’
- Introductory guidance for staff and the Paper Ambassador
- Maintenance of paper swatches
Students can further enhance their engagement with the The Paper Library by becoming a member as an individual (see here).
For all all Library Membership institutions, we also offer the following workshops
(additional fees apply):
- Paper Journey™
- Paper surgeries
- Tailored/specialist workshops
- Paper talks
A full guide to Library Membership for educational institutions is available on request. For more information, please contact:
+44 (0) 20 3713 4876